Business challenge: make it easy to get the word out
The original website, made from a template, didn’t deliver results. This shortcut cost the company twice the time and effort to redevelop a well-rounded website.
The owner of this San Diego-based, medical model design and manufacturing company quickly learned that templates don’t provide creativity, business insights or search engine optimization to set his company apart. He wasted time, instead of getting it done right the first time.
Spiffy Web got the job done right the first time.
And the process was much easier than I expected.
– Ryan Mansell, Owner, Mansell Designs
- Develop a professional look and feel to reflect the caliber of their custom work
- Identify key business differentiators and develop meaningful messages for their audience
- Create a strong call to action to demonstrate their value in the industry
- Allow them to update the site to save time and money
- Gained the ability to make changes and update information, which wasn’t possible before
- Saved time and created fresh content, with an easy-to-use interface
- Received positive feedback from clients and prospects
Within six months, they:
- Experienced 70% of web traffic from natural search
- Maintained a very low bounce rate because their site delivers relevant content
- Received international orders from new clients who found them on the Internet
Services provided by Spiffy Web
Internet Marketing strategy ~ Search engine optimization ~ Web design and development ~ Logo design