Business challenge: getting back in business
Jeff Grainger, an artist with 25+ years of experience didn’t have a website. He needed to generate cash flow in order to reopen his doors after a one-year hiatus.
Like all small businesses and entrepreneurs, the studio needed a steady, positive cash flow to get, and stay, up and running.
My website paid for itself in three months —
all from work generated from my website.
— Jeff Grainger, Owner, Grainger Arts and Crafts Studio
- Create differentiated messaging around the artistic aspect of the work that answered the needs of the customer
- Research keywords thoroughly to optimize the site and gallery database
- Establish a website to showcase decades of work with a custom design to mirror the caliber of work produced
Within three months of launch, the website:
- Generated projects for a year, allowing the studio to plan ahead based on incoming cash flow
- Attracted clients across the U.S. and Europe
- Paid for itself
- Generated 80% of total annual revenue from the website
Services provided by Spiffy Web
Internet Marketing strategy ~ Search engine optimization ~ Web design and development ~ Logo design ~ Business stationery design, letterpress printing
Visit the site