A small and mighty Internet marketing and web development agency
Spiffy Web specializes in search engine optimization and content marketing.
I’ve worked with many digital marketing agencies and Spiffy Web stands out. Cara does an impressive job in content and SEO strategy, keyword research and page content. It’s the most comprehensive content effort I’ve seen.
An amazing value.
— Paul Suntup, Owner and Web Developer, Zel Creative
We understand how your business may need outside resources and marketing expertise from time to time. Like planning and developing an outstanding website that integrates with all of your marketing activities.
Getting results from your marketing efforts is mainly about getting organized, then getting creative. Chances are you have clutter on your website, in your marketing plan, in your decision-making process.
Start fresh and clearly lay out your website’s purpose and how it delivers what your audience needs.
About Cara Crosetti
Owner Cara Crosetti brings over twenty years of design, marketing and web experience to each website she creates.
When she isn’t glued to her computer, Cara is usually dreaming of her next beach vacation with her husband or hanging out with her dog, Cinco.
Highlights of what Cara brings to the table:
- 20+ years of marketing and communications experience in a variety of industries
- Someone who’s learned by making mistakes (since her first website was developed in 1992)
- 10 years of communications department management experience for a large, global investment manager
- Bachelors degree in Graphic Design from San Diego State University
- Master Certificate in Internet Marketing and Analytics from University of San Francisco
Hope to talk with you soon.
Looking for letter press printing?
Cara’s husband, Scott Wallin, owns Spiffy Press, a sister company to Spiffy Web.
Check out www.spiffypress.com for:
- Custom-designed business logos
- Letterpress business and personal stationery
- Letterpress wedding invitations
- Greeting cards and more!