Skip the templates and save time. Develop a website the right way with strategic thinking and creativity only experience can provide.
Skip the template and save time.
The problems with web templates are, they:
- Focus on design (the second step in the process)
- They skip the marketing strategy and keyword research steps (the first and most important step)
- Skip deep, industry keywords
- Require you to guess at what your audience wants and the keywords they use
- Don’t offer custom design that differentiates your business
- Don’t offer true SEO combined with marketing messages
Skip the template and you’ll save time and effort (and increase your ROI) because time is money, as you know. Use a process rooted in business and marketing strategy.
Skip the pig and save big
Enter Mansell Designs. This budding medical model company in San Diego, CA designs and manufactures anatomically correct 2D and 3D models for marketing and training doctors.
They have an amazing story (they save money in the R&D process), decades of experience (working at large and small medical companies) and lots of wonderful samples (because they use MRI technology to generate CAD deisgns). But none of this came through on their original site when they used a template.
Now they shine and show how they are different, while directly meeting their clients’ needs first.